I went running with my friend Alex on Tuesday and we decided to be ambitious and run all the way to my new house! The thought of seeing the progress on my house was definitely strong motivation! We had stopped running and started walking when we got to a pretty big hill in my neighborhood, but when I reached the curve in the road where I could see this:
 |
| My "granite" color siding |
I started sprinting!!
 |
| The bricks are going up! |
 |
| I really like the color combo! |
 |
| My back porch is going to be AWESOME!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Love the total combination of the brick, siding, trim, and shingles! |
|
|
|
 |
| Inside we were happy to see that the bracing had been put up for the kitchen cabinets. |
 |
| Looks like one of my builders in an artist! hehe |
No comments:
Post a Comment